Depend Fit-Flex Women's Incontinence Underwear is extremely soft, yet strong and keeps you protected from bladder leaks with DryShield Technology, providing you all day comfort, guaranteed. Absorbent material instantly locks in wetness and odors, providing long lasting dryness and a more comfortable experience. Designed with the SureFit waistband to help keep it in place and form-fitting elastic strands to provide a discreet fit under clothing, unlike bulky adult diapers. This disposable underwear is available in a beautiful blush color and three feminine designs. Unscented underwear is soft, quiet, and breathable. Depend FIT-FLEX for Women with Maximum Absorbency is available in five sizes: size small (24-30" waist), size medium (31-37"waist), size large (38-44" waist), size extra-large (45-54" waist), size extra-extra-large (55-64" waist).
- Material absorbs immediately providing long lasting dryness and a more comfortable experience, so you can go about your day worry-free
- Form-fitting elastic strands for a smooth, discreet fit under clothing that are flexible to move with you, unlike bulky adult diapers
- Unbelievably soft bladder incontinence or postpartum incontinence underwear with odor control
- SureFit waistband for a comfortable underwear-like fit; beautiful feminine blush color and 3 designs
Ready to experience the beautiful design and Trusted Protection of Depend® Fit-Flex® Underwear
- 3 in 1 Protection: maximum absorbency, odor control and dryness
- Soft, flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
- SureFit™ waistband helps keep underwear in place
H 15 1/2
Manufacturer Part Number
Directions for Use:
Putting On: Step in, pull up. Print design on the outside of underwear indicates front. To Remove: Pull down and discard in trash. Do not flush.
Polypropylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Wood Pulp, Polyester, Polyethylene, Polyurethane elastics, Adhesives, and Colorants
*** CAUTION: To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Like most articles of clothing, underwear can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition. Bladder incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please see your doctor for professional advice.